TwoStroker is a sweet program you can use to map your ports. And check how changing your ports changes things.
The program is just one, small .EXE file. No need to install. And it's not a virus.
Each of the downloads has the .EXE file---which is all that is needed to run---along with a few port maps that you can play around with. Feel free to use your own map if'n you've got one.
- Released: 5/12/2016
- Download [TwoStroker v1.0]
- First release. Had bugs. Obviously.
- Released: 5/13/2016
- Download [TwoStroker v1.1]
- Fixed a bug related to calibrating pixels to distance in the horizontal vs. vertical directions.
- Released 5/17/2016
- Download [TwoStroker v1.2]
- Fixed bug related to fatal error when too many points are used to trace port.
- Included three port maps in JPG format, which is the only format that will work.
- Released 6/03/2016
- Download TwoStroker v1.3
- Minor bug fixes
Random moped people -- feel free to add known bugs. Be descriptive.
Program crashes if too many points are used to trace a port.
What do you want this thing to be able to do in the future? Be descriptive. Maybe I'll add it one day.