From Moped Wiki
The Tomos Colibri was a completely new model. It featured many new updates from the Bullet including all new frame and bodywork, monoshock suspension, mag wheels, and the new A35 engine. It was only made briefly, and isn't very common today.
- A35 Engine
- 49cc two stroke
- 38mm X 43mm Bore/Stroke
- 9.1:1 compression ratio
- Automatic 2 speed transmission
- Dellorto SHA 14/12 Carburetor (#53 jet stock)
- Gearbox oil: Type A or Type F Automatic transmission fluid.
- Spark plug: NGK B6HS, Bosch W4A2, Champion L82
- Spark plug gap: 0.5mm
- Timing advance: 1.5-0.2mm BTDC
- Points Gap: 0.35-0.45 mm (Points ignition models only)