Listing of parts available to repair or upgrade Franco Morini Engines.
See Morini Moped Engines for engine spec information.
Service Manuals for the MO1, MO2 and M1 can be found here: Service Manuals
List of parts for repairing and rebuilding stock engines.
- MO1/M1 Bearings: 2 each - 6202, 2 each - 6203
- MO1/M1 Seals:
- Crank - 17 x 35 x 7 Two of these
- Pedal shaft - 16 x 24 x 5 two of these
- Output shaft - 15 x 24 x 5 one of these
- M01/M02 cases are identical from the center split of the cases to the flywheel side. In fact, this can lead to confusion. Engine identification stamps are on the flywheel side center case. It is possible to have an M02 engine stamped M01, due to an apparent excess of M01 stamped cases being used for both applications during original assembly.
- M01/M1 engines can use the same crank. There are two verisons of the crank for these engines, Bush Bearing and Needle Bearing. The M02 engine does not use the same crank, however the stroke is the same. The M02 crank is longer on the clutch side to allow for an extra set of clutch and gears.
- M101 Belt Sizes:
- 13x7x444 European
- 13x8.2x451 Treats
- 0.50x0.30x17.5 USA
An AX15 is a good replacement for stock belt.
- MO1/M1 Cylinder Studs: M6 x 1.0 x 110mm. These need to be a minimum of a class 10.9 to hold up to the torque spec (11 ft/lbs). Studs made for Puch engines will not hold up to this torque
- Exhaust Studs: M5 x 33mm
- Spark Plug: NGK BP6ES / Bosch W175T30 / Champion N9Y
List of parts available for other moped engines that are compatible with Morini engines.
- Minarelli Clutch Plates are compatible with Morini MO1/M1 Engines.
List of parts available to upgrade, modify or kit Morini engines.