This category is open to all tutorials pertaining to the operation, maintenance, appearance, performance, or modification of any aspect of a moped. For tutorials on fixing things that are broken, please go to the repair tutorials category. Articles that could go either way should be linked to both categories.
Articles in category "Modification Tutorials"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.
- Calculating an led resistor
- Calculating your Vespa rear gearbox ratio
- CEV 'sealed beam' headlight upgrade
- Cheetahchrome pull start kit for Peugeot 103 (all cases)
- Cheetahchrome pull start kit for stock points ignition
- Cheetahchromes hobbit sub-frame modification for painless carb extraction
- Cheetahchromes Peugeot 103 drive pully swap and modification
- Cheetahchromes pull start kit for Peugeot large taper HPI ignition
- Converting from stock Gurtner AR carburetor to a Dellorto SHA carburetor
- Custom Seat Lettering
- Hardwiring a Puch
- Head milling
- Helicoil installation (Metra 65)
- Help with removing your Vespa carb and motor
- Honda Express oil injection removal
- Honda Express Reed Valve mods
- Honda PA-50/Hobbit cylinder stud upgrade
- Honda Urban Express Variator mods
- How to drill the air inlet out to 13mm
- How to Paint Your Moped
- How To Tune PHBG Carburetors
- Making a Soda Can Baffle
- Metrakit directions
- Mikuni intake for E50
- Motobecane Gas Strut Spring Mod
- Moped charging systems written by Peter Heid
- Motobecane MVT Premium CDI
- Motobecane variator disassembly
- Motzing Derbi head to Honda bushing kit instalation
- Mounting the 15/15 Sha Dellorto with a shorty intake on the Motobecane /50L/50V
- Parts crossover
- Performance racing CDI
- Peugeot 103 stock clutch/variator assembly by Cheetahchrome
- Piston ring land ports and how to make the on the cheap
- Poor mans method for timing Peugeot 103
- Puch wiring
- Pull start for a motobecane
- Pull start install guide for Motobecane AV-10
- Pull start install guide for Motobecane AV-7 motor
- Put Moby Mags on a Puch Maxi
- Re-boring a PA50's stock Keihin
- Rebuilding your Vespa variated gearbox with a overhaul kit from Treats.
- Relocating the condensers stock position under the flywheel to a more accessible location on the frame.
- Remove Dellorto emulsion tube
- Remove Motobecane Variator
- Rope broke on my cheapo China pull start. Here's how to rewind it.