Honda PA Tools
Clutch Removal (for the drive face (front) or otherwise called a variator and also the rear (driven) pulley)
- This tool is available from speedsupplies.com. At this time of this writing (June 16, 2008), the tool costs $23. The (Honda) part number is 07933-1480000.
- Your local Honda motorcycle dealer may have this in stock/available to order for ~$30.
- Custom make your own
- you will need a large 24mm x 1.5pitch nut. this is a common fork nut/cap size on modern motorcycles. weld a piece of pipe that will fit over the crank, it has to be long enough so that you can weld a nut onto the other end and clear the crank. it will look like this when finished:
- The Flywheel Puller that is made by Motion Pro with the model number 08-0257 works. More info on the package…. M24×1.5 R.H. Internal Thread. It is used for
- Honda: 2007-2008 CRF150R, CRF150RB; 2004-2008 CRF250R, CRF250X; and 2002-2008 CRF450R
- Kawasaki: 2004-2008 KX250F; and 2006-2008 KX450F
- Suzuki: 2004-2007 RMZ250; and 2005-2007 RMZ450
- Yamaha: 2006-2008 YZ450F
Driven Pulley Removal (rear pulley)
It has been reported that a Motobecane Clutch Removal Tool will also remove A Honda Hobbit rear variator. At the time of this writing (June 16, 2008), the tool is sold at *mopedshop.com* as item # 5108 for $18. The Honda tool used to remove the front variator (see above) will also remove the rear variator.
- Update 7/23/15 - Website mopedshop.com no longer exists
|Honda PA50 Information|
| Main Article • Manuals • Model Info • Model Differences |
Carb/Fuel • Engine • Drivetrain • Wheels & Tires • Exhaust • Electrical • Body and Frame • PA50I/PA50M Performance • Troubleshooting • Parts • Tools