This is the category for all things Vespa and Kinetic.
Kinetic mopeds use a Vespa "clone" drivetrain, meaning it is a copy based off the same design. See the Kinetic section for more details.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Articles in category "Vespa/Kinetic"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Rebuilding your Vespa variated gearbox with a overhaul kit from Treats.
- Flossing your free wheel sprocket for ease of removal
- Help with removing your Vespa carb and motor
- Vespa Bravo and Grande, Help with installing kickstand and spring
- Vespa Bravo, Grande pull start kit install and specs.
- Remove Dellorto emulsion tube
- Repack Wheel Bearings
- How To Replace the Bearing in Vespa Wheel Bracket
- Vespa Grande seat cover kit from Northwest Classic Seat Covers
- Vespa subframe repair kit for Grande and Bravo
- Repair Plastic Parts
Media in category "Vespa/Kinetic"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.