The Tomos sprint is the entry level model from the classic line. It is the cheapest Tomos model available and also the lightest. The Sprint is similar to the ST/Targa model but lacks oil injection, turn signals and has a smaller headlight fairing. Post 2007 models are equipped with the A55 engine, cast aluminum forks, new seat design, and a catalytic exhaust. The Tomos Sprint is currently only available in black.
1992-2006 Model Technical Specifications
- A35 Engine
- 49cc two stroke
- 38mm X 43mm Bore/Stroke
- 9.1:1 compression ratio
- Automatic 2 speed transmission
- Dellorto SHA 14/12 Carburetor (#53 jet stock)
- Gearbox oil: Type A or Type F Automatic transmission fluid.
- Spark plug: NGK B6HS, Bosch W4A2, Champion L82
- Spark plug gap: 0.5mm
- Timing advance: 1.5-0.2mm BTDC
- Points Gap: 0.35-0.45 mm (Points ignition models only)