Hopefully each one of these shops will create a separate wiki page to elaborate on what they offer but this will serve as a quick list of moped shop websites.
- 1977 Mopeds is the largest online parts store in the US. They offer parts for Puch, Minarelli, Sachs, Motobecane, Puegeot, Garelli, Vespa, and many more. Check out the website, or give them a call at 800-965-1977. Check them out locally offering parts, vintage and new mopeds, and excellent repair service.
Started in Kalamazoo Michigan by Moped Army cofounder Daniel Kastner, and staffed by Moped Army members.
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
- A great international source for performance parts. Good prices too.
Location: The Netherlands
- Primarily a scooter dealer, AAA also sells Tomos mopeds. No online ordering, but you can email or telephone.
Location: Miami, FL
- Moped shop run by Beamer Wilkins, and Lester Chiu of the Moped Army branch Hells Bombshells.
Location: Austin, TX
- Lots of Polini performance parts. Not all moped related, but worth a look if you're trying to trick out a project bike.
- If you want high performance Italian parts, this is the place. Much of it is for scooters, though. No online ordering, but you can email.
Location: Padova, Italy
- New mopeds and a good sized salvage yard full of used parts. Not much on the website, but probably good to stop by and rummage through the old stuff.
Location: Elkhart, IN
- Don't be fooled by the name because Bob sells mopeds too.
Location: Findlay, OH
- Honda specialist, but they also stock parts for Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha and other manufacturers.
Location: Lelystad, The Netherlands
- This place has been selling and repairing used mopeds for over 20 years. I'm told that the guy is an expert in Motobecanes. There isn't much moped related info on the site, but if you're nearby you should look him up.
Location: Foxborough, MA
- Known mainly as a Kinetic distributor, they also sell scooters, parts, and accessories. Full online ordering and a handy moped dealer list.
Location: Hatboro, PA
- Sells scooters and mopeds at discounted rates and also offers free shipping on all their gas scooters.
Location: Kansas City, MO
- Boston based online retailer selling gas mopeds and scooters. Free shipping, pre-delivery inspection, and 12 month warranty offered for all moped and scooter purchases. Euromopeds.com has a network of certified technicians and has parts available for all models.
Location: Boston, MA
- Sells transfers and decals for vintage European mopeds. Great if you want to fully restore your moped to its former glory. They also offer batch production. No online ordering, but you can email or telephone.
Location: Glos, England
- Handy Bikes is one of, if not the largest distributor of moped parts in the US. They also sell new Hero-Majestic mopeds. If you need anything, call Handy Bikes. Online ordering can be done through their Moped Showroom site or through email. They have much more for sale than what is on their website.
Location: Columbus, OH
- An Indiana moped dealer selling new Tomos mopeds, as well as a back stock of moped parts and accessories. They also bore moped cylinders.
Location: North Manchester, IN
- Ike, a regular contributor to the forum, is now an official Tomos dealer. Along with the latest that Tomos has to offer you'll find a variety of used mopeds and moped parts. The website has photos and information on the mopeds, but you'll have to contact them for the parts information.
Location: Georgetown, OH
- Tomos moped dealer. No online ordering, buy you can email or telephone.
Location: Charlottesvile, VA
- Stocks a variety of spares for Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Lambertta and Vespa. Old and new, domestic and import.
Location: Swansea, Wales, UK
Moped Cafe Closed
- A closed shop in Richmond, VA owned and once operated by Tony Noble no longer affiliated with the Hell's Satans. Tomos dealership. no longer Buys, sells, and repairs to new and used mopeds. Tons of parts not listed on non existent website. Easiest to be reached by phone - 804-788-1975. Mon-Sat 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Location: Richmond, VA
- Robin Guttman, the creator of the Sturgis Special has opened up a custom moped chopper shop. Contact him for a custom made moped. Currently, the site is down.
Location: Glendale, CA
- Buys & Sells mopeds. Tons of parts not listed. Give them a call if you are looking for a hard-to-find part.
- Specializing in all kinds of new moped parts! World wide shipping, and great prices!!!
- At MopedStore.org you can shop new and used mopeds, scooters and parts. You can also subscribe to RSS feeds to be notified as new mopeds & parts are listed.
- Moped Warehouse is the largest online parts store in the US. We are also a real Brick and Mortar business featuring a huge selection of NOS, aftermarket, and performance parts and accessories for all makes of mopeds. Secure online ordering, phone orders and walk ins welcome. New, used, and rebuildable mopeds available. State of the art repair and machine shop, turning, milling, all forms of welding, powder coating, media blasting, fabrication etc. 20 years intense hands on experience in the moped industry. Telephone tech support
Location: New Jersey
- Sells parts and accessories for different moped brands. No real online ordering, but you can email and telephone. They ship worldwide.
- Sells a lot of parts for most European mopeds. Ships to all over the world. They have a lot and the service is good.
- A vintage moped shop in Elkhart Indiana, owned by Devin Biek of Motion Left. They deal mainly in vintage bikes but parts are available as well, dedicated to refurbishing and "souping up" vintage mopeds, always trying to set new and higher standards for themselves. The website's not complete yet but it is in progress. call 574-849-1684 they buy, sell and repair vintage bikes. Motion Left is not only a moped shop or a branch but a leftist front for peaceful action against suburbanites in SUV's and Hummers, selling bikes at reasonable costs as a pre-emptive strike against big oil and the corporate worlds's mode of transportation. LEFT TO THE FUTURE.
- Sells Honda, Suzuki, and Yamaha noped parts and has some handy diagrams. Note: you might have to search under "motorcycle" to find the model you're looking for.
- A Canadian Tomos dealer.
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Southern California's source for mopeds, parts, and service. Also check out Myron's Moped Run and the general moped information they have on the site.
Location: Fullerton, CA
- Sells Tomos and Puch parts as well as new Tomos mopeds. Printable order form online, and you can email and telephone.
Location: Perrysburgh, OH
- Sells new moped parts online. If your looking for a specific part ask them! They are always willing to help.
Location: United States
- French website that sells an abundance of performance parts for Motobecanes and Peugeots. Unfortunately it is somewhat hard to navigate because everything is in French, but if you spend some time clicking on links you can figure it out by the pictures. They do not speak English, so when emailing them, you must use an online translator to convert your text into French beforehand, and it helps to email them with both the English and French versions of your text. Although the language barrier is an obstacle, they are very friendly and you will find that you can get what you need to make your French bike scream!
- Tomos moped and performance part dealer. The website is only in Japanese.
- Online dealer of Tomos parts. Parts diagrams are available for most models and are large and easy to read
- These friendly people buy and sell used mopeds, along with some moped parts and accessories. They also sell new Tomos mopeds. No online ordering, but you can email and telephone.
Location: Madison, WI
- Seattle Mopeds is the only moped-only dealership and repair shop in the Pacific Northwest. We feature new and vintage mopeds, professional repair and maintenance, new and used parts/accessories, as well as performance parts from around the world.
Location: Seattle, WA
- Tomos and Avanti dealer. Also parts and accessories for different moped brands. Online ordering available.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
- A good resource for almost all of the current moped brands.
Location: Dumont, NJ
- Perhaps the best online parts catalogue available. Parts and accessories for a wide variety of moped brands, as well as online schematics. Online ordering available.
Location: Ocean City, MD
- Sells new and used Jawa mopeds, parts, and accessories.
Location: Berlin, Germany
- This Tomos dealer also sells refurbished vintage mopeds. Also a variety of moped parts, accessories, and other useful information.
Location: Toronto, Canada
- Ebay store with tons of parts and awesome/super quick service. Knowledgable and you can ask anything and he'll try his best to help out.
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Moped, ATV and dirt bike shop on Indianapolis' southeast side. Tons of stuff piled in the back that they'll always let you dig through, and generally a few running peds. Older owner is particulary knowledgable about mopeds though it is not his focus.
- 128 Main St, Beech Grove, IN
- 128 Main St, Beech Grove, IN
- Location: Indiananapolis, Indiana
- A huge selection of pattern motorcycle parts for Japanese and European models from 1970's onwards. Worldwide shipping.
Location: Brighton & Hove, UK
Location: San Jose, CA
- Sells a wide range of Vespa and Kinetic parts.
Location: Cupertino, CA