- 101 - Not sold in america Non variated, piston port, rear swing arm starts behind the pulley. Detachable gas tank (same tank as 104)
- 102 - Non variated, piston port, rear swing arm starts behind the pulley.
- 103 - Variated, Case-inducted reed valve, Swing arm runs entire length of frame (does not torque drive chain). there is a rigid model 103 that was sold in the chicago area with a cylinder inducted reed intake, but with a single-speed clutch.
- 104 - not sold in america Same engine and swing arm as 103, but with detachable gas tank, long rear rack, and long seat.
- SP - Sport model. Higher forks and shocks, chrome wound rear shocks, chrome fender in back, chrome rear rack.
- LVS - Standard model, painted rear fender that covers part of rear wheel, chrome plated covered rear shock. Lower front forks and rear shocks.
- Speed Classification
generally 5mph shy of actual top speed. The U3 model us a 38-40mph bike
- U1 - 20MPH
- U2 - 25MPH
- U3 - 30MPH
the VIN tag behind your headlight might say something like 103LVS U3, or 102SP U2