- 101 - Not sold in america Non variated, piston port, rear swing arm starts behind the pulley. Detachable gas tank (same tank as 104)
- 102 - Non variated, piston port, rear swing arm starts behind the pulley.
- 103 - Variated, Case-inducted reed valve, Swing arm runs entire length of frame (does not torque drive chain). there is a rigid model 103 that was sold in the chicago area with a cylinder inducted reed intake, but with a single-speed clutch.
- 104 - not sold in america Same engine and swing arm as 103, but with detachable gas tank, long rear rack, and long seat.
- SP - Sport model. Higher forks and shocks, chrome wound rear shocks, chrome fender in back, chrome rear rack.
- LVS - Standard model, painted rear fender that covers part of rear wheel, chrome plated covered rear shock. Lower front forks and rear shocks.
generally 5mph shy of actual top speed. The U3 model us a 38-40mph bike
- U1 - 20MPH
- U2 - 25MPH
- U3 - 30MPH
the VIN tag behind your headlight might say something like 103LVS U3, or 102SP U2