Moped Parts Crossover
This crossover chart was formed to help provide a list of compatible parts between brands and models. If you come across any incorrect information please update the list.
- Yamaha QT50 and NC50 fuel valves will fit General 5 Star and Lazer top tanks.
- Peugeot petcocks fit Batavus VA & HS50, Italian bikes such as the tube frame Concords and Cimattis, Sears Allstate Sabres, and Puch Magnum gas tanks.
- Tomos and Puch Maxi fuel valves fit JCPenney Pinto and Swinger models.
- Puch Bing jets fit Tomos and Batavus Encarwi carburetors.
- Tomos Bullet and TTLX top tank gas caps fit JCPenney Pinto and Swinger models.
- Tomos and Puch gas caps are interchangeable.
- Vespa Dellorto SHA carburetors (12:9, 12:10, 12:12, and 13:13) are a direct fit on Batavus (Encarwi) intakes
- Peugeot 102 SP can be fitted with a Peugeot 103 petcock.
- The Puch Polini intake will fit Tomos A35 cylinders.
- Minarelli V1 intakes will fit Puch and Garelli horizontal cylinders.
- A Daelim intake will fit the Tomos A35 and Puch Polini cylinders.
- Rubber brake switch boots work as intake reducers for Dellorto airbox holes.
- Tomos A35 and Puch E50/ZA50 top ends are swappable.
- Puch 65cc Metrakits can be installed on Tomos A55 engines.
- Minarelli pistons will work in a Demm cylinder.
- Yamaha QT50 rings are the same dimensions and ring end type as those used on MotoGuzzi/Benelli and some Garelli pistons.
- 40mm X 2mm FG Garelli rings will fit a Casal or a Zundapp 49 cc motor.
- Puch Magnum rings are interchangeable with Vespa Ciao rings
- Derbi 40mm rings fit on Kriedler pistons.
- Most moped head lights and tail lights are cross compatible between brands.
- Puch ZA50 flywheel will not work on Puch E50's and vice versa, but the stator plate/magneto will.
- 6v 5" sealed beam bulbs are found on small tractors and can be found at tractor supply and auto parts stores.
- The Sachs 3 wire stator fits Puch.
- Tomos lighting coils will fit Puch stator plates/magnetos.
- The Sylvania H5006 bulb will fit in the Honda MB5 headlight canister.
- Many Puch exhausts will fit Minarelli powered bikes with little modification along with Trac and Batavus motors.
- Honda Express exhaust will fit a PA50, with the side cover removed.
- Bumper over-riders for 60's VW bugs can be cut up to make exhaust headers for Sachs engines, but the material is very thick and will not clamp well
- Tomos A3 and A35 crank seals are the same as Sears Allstate Compact (Puch DS60)
- Garelli NOI main bearings are the same as Puch E50, excepting the one with the snap ring. #6203/C3
- 6203 Bearings are the same ones used in Laura M48 motors as well as Puch E50 motors
- JC Penny Pinto, Swinger, Puch Kromag, Magnum, Murray Puch all use the same sidecovers.
- Batavus integrated speedometer and headlight assembly will work on most mopeds.
- Yamaha QT50 brakes will fit a United Angel (Peugeot copy)