This crossover chart was formed to help provide a list of compatible parts between brands and models. If you come across any incorrect information please update the list.
- Tomos and Puch frame tank gas caps are interchangable.
- Gas caps from Puch and Tomos removable tanks, 70's Honda dirt bikes (such as the XR75) and Mercedes Benz (Gates/Stant part number 31623) are all interchangable.
- Yamaha QT50 and Honda NC50 petcocks will fit General 5 Star Lazer top tanks and Trac Sprint Top tanks.
- Peugeot petcocks fit Batavus VA & HS50, Italian bikes such as the tube frame Concords and Cimattis, Sears Allstate Sabres, and Puch Magnum/Cobra gas tanks.
- Tomos and Puch frame tanks, JC Penney Pinto and Swinger, Vespa, Kinetic, Sachs G3 and Honda Hobbit petcocks are all interchangable.
- Vespa Dellorto SHA carburetors (12:9, 12:10, 12:12, and 13:13) are a direct fit on Batavus (Encarwi) intakes
- Puch Bing jets fit Tomos and Batavus Encarwi carburetors.
- Dellorto main jets fit Mikuni round-slide carburetors.
- Bing 90 degree throttle cable guide/adjusters fit Dellorto SHA Carbs.
- Rubber brake switch boots work as intake reducers for Dellorto airbox holes.
- Peugeot 103, Tomos A35, Daelim and Puch Polini intakes are all interchangable.
- Minarelli V1 intakes will fit Puch and Garelli horizontal cylinders.
- Minarelli, Garelli and Puch exhaust headers can all be used as intakes.
- Honda Urban Express reeds are a bit larger and flow in a more desirable direction. Will fit NC50's with minimal case grinding.
- Puch intakes can be modified to fit a Jawa allowing you to use a Dellorto or Bing.
- Honda NC50 and PA50 top ends are interchangable.
- Tomos A35/A55, Puch and Derbi piston port top ends are interchangable.
- Derbi piston port and pyramid reed, Tomos, Puch and Motobecane all have the same stroke.
- Honda, Peugeot, Derbi flat reed are all really close in stroke.
- Derbi, Honda, Puch and Tomos head bolt spacing is all close enough to not have to move the studs. Just open the holes.
- Minarelli pistons will work in a Demm cylinder.
- Yamaha QT50 rings are the same dimensions and ring end type as those used on MotoGuzzi/Benelli and some Garelli pistons.
- 40mm X 2mm FG Garelli rings will fit a Casal or a Zundapp 49 cc motor.
- Puch rings are interchangeable with Vespa Ciao rings.
- Derbi 40mm rings fit on Kreidler pistons.
- Most moped head lights and tail lights are cross compatible between brands.
- Puch ZA50 flywheel will not work on Puch E50's and vice versa, but the stator plate/magneto will.
- The Sachs 3 wire stator fits Puch.
- Tomos lighting coils will fit Puch stator plates/magnetos.
- Puch flywheel pullers are compatible with the Ducati ignition found on the Tomos A3 as well as the Iskra CDI ignition found on the Tomos A35.
- Kinetic CDI and Vespa points stators are interchangable.
- Tomos, Peugeot, Puch, Derbi and Honda all have the same ignition side taper on the crank. All of these ignitions are interchangable with work.
- 6v 5" sealed beam bulbs are found on small tractors and can be found at tractor supply and auto parts stores.
- 12v 30w sealed beam #4416 is a direct replacement for the stock 6v headlight when installing a Kinetic CDI system on a Vespa.
- Many Puch exhausts will fit Minarelli powered bikes with little modification along with Trac and Batavus motors.
- Tomos, Minarelli, Garelli and Batavus exhausts will fit Jawa cylinders with slight modification to the stud pattern and exhaust bracket.
- Honda Express exhaust will fit a PA50, with the side cover removed.
- Bumper over-riders for 60's VW bugs can be cut up to make exhaust headers for Sachs engines, but the material is very thick and will not clamp well
- Vespa exhausts fit Kinetic TFR with varying stand/pedal/peg complications. TFR USA (2004-present) will not accommodate as many Vespa exhausts.
- Tomos A3 and A35 crank seals are the same as Sears Allstate Compact (Puch DS60)
- Garelli NOI main bearings are the same as Puch E50, excepting the one with the snap ring. (#6203/C3)
- 6203 Bearings are the same ones used in Laura M48, Puch E50 and all Jawa motors.
- Peugeot 103 bearings fit Puch ZA50 cases.
- Motobecane bearings fit Honda Hobbit cases.
- Vespa engine parts are interchangeable with Kinetic.
- The nut to hold a Motobecane 7 clutch onto the crank can be swapped for a Puch spoked wheel axle nut. Thread is m11x1 with a 17mm outer diameter.
- Peugeot flywheel pullers will work on Jawa 210 clutches.
- Minarelli clutch bells fit KTM50 clutches, which are the same taper as Puch clutches.
- Peugeot 103 clutch pulleys fit on Motobecanes.
- Motobecane clutchless variators fit on Puch cranks.
- Vespa and Franco Morini Variated Clutches and Variators are interchangable with each other, although Franco Morini Variated parts are much rarer.
- JC Penny Pinto, Swinger, Puch Kromag, Magnum and Murray all use the same sidecovers.
- Peugeot, Motobecanes and Honda Hobbits all have very similar fork headtube lengths.
- HURET speedometers are used on such brands as Garelli, Morini, Motobecane and Puch.
- Yamaha QT50 brakes will fit a United Angel (Peugeot copy).
- The pedal crank/sprocket from the Jawa 207 will fit a Puch Maxi, but it will require shimming, and the actual crank on the exhaust side will be too shallow to clear the exhaust. Instead, one can use a Maxi crank on the exhaust side, and with proper shimming, clearance is increased on that side by well over an inch. This might be helpful if you have a large exhaust and clearance issues.
- Most pedal crank arms are interchangable but grinding may be required.
- the brake plates from any 16" minarelli moped rim, will work on sebring rims..
Cylinders of the same stroke
- 37,4 mm = Morini scooter
- 39,0 mm = Minarelli AM(4/5/6) schakel
- 39,1 mm = Peugeot scooter (ook fox/wallaroo en 103)
- 39,2 mm = Minarelli horizontaal LC/AC en verticaal scooter
- 39,3 mm = Piaggio scooter LC/AC
- 39,7 mm = Yamaha (DT) schakel
- 39,7 mm = Kreidler schakel
- 39,7 mm = Sachs 50SW
- 40,0 mm = Derbi schakel (85 mm drijfstanglengte)
- 41,4 mm = Kymco scooter
- 41,4 mm = Honda MT5/NSR50/MTX-sh/MTX-ot/MB5/MBX50/MBX80 schakel
- 41,6 mm = Kawasaki AR50/80 schakel
- 41,8 mm = Zundapp schakel
- 41,8 mm = Morini schakel
- 42,0 mm = Minarelli RV4 schakel
- 42,0 mm = Sachs 504 en 505
- 43,0 mm = Gilardoni 43mm slag cilinder (Minarelli horizontaal LC)
- 43,0 mm = Simonini 80cc cilinder (Vespa)
- 43,0 mm = Parmakit 80cc cilinder (Minarelli horizontaal AC+LC)
- 43,0 mm = Derbi FDS/FDX schakel
- 43,0 mm = Puch automaat
- 43,0 mm = Tomos automaat