Information transferred from Myrons Mopeds website.
Negrini mopeds, scooters and small motorcycles have been made in Modena, Italy since 1950.
Negrini USA was formed when the US laws changed in 1976, and moped Negrini USA demand in the US was very high because of fear of high gas prices. Some time around 1979 Negrini USA Inc became Marina Mobili Inc (MMI).
MX Sport II
MX KPN Cross City
All Negrini models featured a Franco Morini Engine.
- Morini engine: MO1 or MO2 (1976-78) or M1 (1979-1985)
- Dellorto SHA 14/12 (or 14/9) carburetor
- Domino chrome levers/controls
- Dansi magneto or Bosch magneto
- CEV electrics
- Grimeca hubs and 90mm brakes
- Huret speedometer with LH driver