From Moped Wiki
Some moped related links fit nicely into a category but others are just generally related to mopeds. This is a good respository for links that will hopefully be categorized more specifically at some point.
- A very well done informative site on the workings of the two stroke engine. Check it out if you want to know how your engine really works.
- Live IRC chat, mostly busy in late afternoons/evenings. This requires an irc client.
- Visual guide to Puch mopeds.
- This is the online version of the pamphlet the State of Michigan gives you when you get your moped registered.
- I handy cross reference website for all sorts of Spark Plugs.
- This is a very complete article about preparing a scooter for winter storage, but applies to mopeds too. Be sure to read this before the weather turns snowy. Note, this is a link to a PDF file.
- Various videos walking you through repair operations. Hosted by Expert Village.
- A variety of moped resources hosted by one of the forum regulars. Mainly scanned manuals.
- A great Moped repair resource. come here if you have any problems, and are looking for help.
- A good site to visit if you are looking to build a custom suspension for your bike. These guys seem to know their stuff.
- A nice page that shows damaged spark plugs, and how they got that way. If you are having plug problems compare it to these pictures.
- This is a pretty cool service. It gives you the Blue Book value for your moped. The selection is a bit limited, but is worth checking out.
- This service will offer you emergency road side assistance on your moped for $42.00 a year, including a ride to a service station in a certified Motorcycle carrier even do some minor repairs. If you're planning a really long multi-day ride then this could be worth looking into. It's also worth nothing that AAA won't tow your moped, so a service like this is one of your only options for help if you get a flat, cracked frame, seized, etc.
- This is a strange section of Ebay that seems to be totally devoted to Mopeds, and Mokicks. It is all in German, so keep your dictionary handy.
- This webpage is all about one mans trip through the Yukon on his trusty moped.
- Documents the journey of three guys who went coast-to-coast in the summer of 2007 (two of them on Tomos mopeds). The journey was based around a fund-raiser for the S.D. Ireland Cancer Research Fund and The American Cancer Society.
- A website about the most epic of moped journeys -- California to Tierra del Fuego.