Here you go guys, really rough quick translation for the Metrakit. Feel free to edit it as you please.
2. Crank arm: Once you have taken the cylinder apart, check the crank arm. There shouldn’t be any play in the vertical motion, and parallel movement should not play more than 0.7 mm.
3. Piston skirt: Check the piston skirt for damage. If there is any, trade it for a new one.
6. Piston: Attention, the piston has an arrow on it pointing to the exhaust port.
7. Important: While bolting the head on, do it in a progressive criss cross pattern.
9. Carburetor: Increase its size up to a maximum of 21mm, adjust jetting appropriately depending on what terrain or weather you are in, such as sea level, temperature, etc.. Metrakit also sells Dellorto carburetors.
10. Lubrication: Use synthetic two-stroke oil.
11. Breaking in: It is recommended that for the first 300 km you do not go WOT. This way your cylinder will last longer. It's also recommended that you increase your oil by 1%, so if you are using 2% go up to 3%.
12. Exhausts: If you want more options we have a wide catalog and variety of exhausts . Metrakit is not responsible if you choose to use another brand's exhaust.
This is not included in the instructions:
During break in, it is recommended not to run synthetic oil. Petroleum based oil promotes easier wear for piston rings, which will allow the kit to break in better/sooner.