Garage Syndrome (or storage syndrome) is a condition that prevents a moped from starting when it has been in storage for a few months. It commonly occurs during winter in areas that get heavy rain or snow and thus moped-ing is out of season.
- Gunk in the carb
- Bad gas
- Spark plug crust hardening
How to Fix the Problem
- Carb cleaning
- Gas swapping
- New plug
- Pedaling like a mother fucker
- Ride your Moped more often
- Use some stabilizer in your premix. Fill tank before storage, close petcock and run carb dry.
- Don't be a bitch and ride your moped even if it's cold outside.