Difference between revisions of "Brand links"
From Moped Wiki
(initial seed from old links section + intro text)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
: Kreidler , mopeds but and .
Revision as of 04:00, 16 August 2006
Below are links to either the official moped Manufacturer's websites or sites devoted solely to a single moped brand.
Brand Specific Links
- While not too useful for moped fans, it's interesting to see that Mexican manufacturer Carabela is still in business. They seem to sell scooters now.
- This is Hero Mopeds web site, it gives you the lowdown on new Hero mopeds, with technical specs and photos.
- This is Hero Group company website.
- A listing of Hero Dealerships, and some Puch based models.
- This is the new company Kreidler who just took over the valuable brand name. All vehicles now produced in far east, no mopeds but poor scooters and bicycles. When the production at Kreidler / Kornwestheim got bankcrupcy in 1982 the plant was sold. Today you find a mix of flat housings and small office buildings on the areal.
- Kymco's corporate website, seemingly not really into mopeds, but have some pretty hot 50cc scooters. Good if you are looking for some specs on your bike.
- I didn't think they were still around, but here it is, Morini's website. Morini put a lot of engines on a lot of mopeds. Now if I could only find a Minarelli website.
- This subsection of the Peugeot Japan site features info on the Vogue series of mopeds.
- The international website for Piaggio (maker of Vespa). Well made and interesting. Definitely worth a look if you're a scooter fan. Also information on the latest Ciao model.
- This is a very extensive listing of performance parts for most all brands of moped. We are talking crazy parts, including water cooling, clutches, overbore kits, and mufflers. They even have an English version now.
- The 2 wheeled division of Sachs. Choose "produkte", and then "Mofas/Mopeds".
- This appears to be the website for Solex Japan. Of main interest to those who don't speak Japanese is the library, which features scans of magazines that Solex has appeared in.
- The main Solo site doesn't have any moped info, since they aren't in the business anymore. They do however have a history page with moped info, particularly in the 70's.
- This is a really awesome page that lets you pick out your moped, and it tell you what Splitfire spark plug is rated for your bike.
- A year by year history of Italjet mopeds and motor-bikes. Good photos for every entry.
- Has information on current models (some not available in the US) as well as photo gallery of older models. Information in English and Slovenian.
- This is the US division of Tomos. It's similar in look and content to the main Tomos site, but offers US specific news and product information.
- This is the new home for Solex distribution in the US. Find out about the history of the brand, get the latest Solex news, find out where to buy them, and learn about the new 2004 model.