From Moped Wiki
Gloria Intramotor Blanco
Manufactured for the US 1976 - 1979. Some models dating from 1975. The 1975 model came with a horn-headlight combo and no brake light. The Blanco came equipped with a Minarelli V1, Morini MO1, or a Verona.
- Engine: Minarelli V1, Morini MO1, or a Verona
- Carb: Dellorto SHA 14/12
- Stock gearing: 11-44, 10-42
- Top Speed: 25mph, 30mph
- Weight: 98 lbs
- Tires: 16" x 2.25"
- Rear shocks: 260mm
- Front suspension: swinger forks. They look a lot like the Vespa Ciao springer forks, but the parts are not interchangeable. The springs are smaller than the one found on Ciaos (24mm OD, 14mm ID, 86mm long).
- Headset: 25.4mm x 1.06mm
- Fork tube length: 195mm
- Petcock: knob type, 12mm x 1mm female thread coupler nut
- Colors: Orange/silver, red/silver, blue/silver, green/silver, brown/beige
|This article is a stub.|
|You can help the Moped Wiki by expanding it.|