Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

> EH 📣FCC of the QCB wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I’m about to do an a35 with a friend in a week. I’m tempted to do some

> stupid porting but also just cleaning it up and basic porting can make

> it rock…..so I’m in the same boat

Let's GO!

Re: 50/50 club

A35.... Mostly widen the exhaust a little and take out the hump they have in it for a smoother flow. Instant gains.

I think that with some good port work, one of their good old 26mm straight pipe exhausts, and some better top speed gearing you could potentially get to 50 even with a 14/12 Sha. It would need that stubby intake tho to get max fuel flow to it. I had a bike doing mid 40's with a similar setup.... Just a biturbo pipe upgrade.

Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

> Jay Rivett wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> A35.... Mostly widen the exhaust a little and take out the hump they

> have in it for a smoother flow. Instant gains.

>

> I think that with some good port work, one of their good old 26mm

> straight pipe exhausts, and some better top speed gearing you could

> potentially get to 50 even with a 14/12 Sha. It would need that stubby

> intake tho to get max fuel flow to it. I had a bike doing mid 40's with

> a similar setup.... Just a biturbo pipe upgrade.

Bore that 14.12 out!

Re: 50/50 club

For my next trick, I'm going to make an Indian 4-stroke moped engine do 50. That one gonna be hard I think.

Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

> Jesse Stephenson wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> For my next trick, I'm going to make an Indian 4-stroke moped engine do

> 50. That one gonna be hard I think.

Now that could get interesting 🤔

Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

Got a few parts in to get started on this thanks to a few people!

IMG_20220312_170010275.jpg

Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

Starting on the cylinder

IMG_20220320_150115164.jpg
IMG_20220320_150135629.jpg
IMG_20220320_150153772.jpg

Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

Went 2mm wider on the sides and taller.

IMG_20220320_150234186.jpg

Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

Not going to give it all up but will give ya a peek 🧐

IMG_20220329_171439974.jpg

Re: 50/50 club

50+50 = 100!

Re: 50/50 club

TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ /

> Born to be WillD wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> 50+50 = 100!

100! is like 9x10^150 so not even close but good try

Re: 50/50 club

literary exclamation not mathematical. sorry, just excited that the 50-50 thread was at 100 posts

Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

> Born to be WillD wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> literary exclamation not mathematical. sorry, just excited that the

> 50-50 thread was at 100 posts

I mean who doesn't want to see this happen? Especially from a bunch of parts that most people have laying around the shop. Yes I'm upgrading a few parts because I'm fat AND some if the stock parts I don't have. I'm going withna new roller crank just because it's the smart thins to do. I'm excited that it lasted this long also 😂

Re: 50/50 club

Will, you are my favorite mope. I mean that with all of my heart. Thank you for always being in the mix.

Re: 50/50 club

Following this. I want to do this with this e50 im building currently!

Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

> Justin Begor wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Following this. I want to do this with this e50 im building currently!

I'll definitely keep it updated!

Re: 50/50 club

> Garelli Master✨ wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Justin Begor wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Following this. I want to do this with this e50 im building currently!

>

> I'll definitely keep it updated!

Is that a Garelli cylinder you posted? I’ve done case matching, but never modded a cylinder. If I could safely do that on a stock Puch cylinder, with case matching, I’m sure it would be hella gains.

Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

> Justin Begor wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Garelli Master✨ wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Justin Begor wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Following this. I want to do this with this e50 im building

> currently!

>

> >

>

> > I'll definitely keep it updated!

>

> Is that a Garelli cylinder you posted? I’ve done case matching, but

> never modded a cylinder. If I could safely do that on a stock Puch

> cylinder, with case matching, I’m sure it would be hella gains.

No that's a #2 puch open transfer cylinder

Re: 50/50 club

Garelli Master✨ /

Picked this up to put engine on!

IMG_20220501_094142407.jpg

Re: 50/50 club

I got the same thing. Cept mine is red. Those silly free spirit rollers.

Re: 50/50 club

I just picked one up too, I’m cleaning the tank right now. I Hit 32mph then a wall after

EEC025EE-AFDF-4A07-9DD5-15C5B5159208.jpeg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account