Re: More new candy for your e50

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Your right Tommy….Hahaha This past weekend I had the most fun I ever had on this bike. I don’t think there was another single speed much faster than me? Could have been? Let’s say one of the best at crushing hills. I’m still beyond shocked I could do a whole rally ride and not have any noticeable change in take off. This is honestly what I have been dreaming about for years.

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Ohh one more thing Toby has really good brakes….Friday I had no breaks and Saturday I only had a rear 🤣🙏🏻🍦. Like seriously had some rear then lost all stoping power and had to flintsone it for a bit then realized the rear knarp just slipped. The had a rear brake for the last 1/4 of the ride Friday.

yup, that hill climb looks legit as fuck. sounded good too, your right at the beginning of the powerband.

that tomos was moving, too. nice straight cut sounds :)

wish i could make it to really anything else besides bakers this year. maybe i’ll make it to philly? i know some of these transmission coolers will :)

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Adam I promise you when I said I was wondering why the pack was splitting around bikes and I did not know it was a hill I mean it. After watching it a few times I realized how many people were pedaling from early on; it was surprising. Best part was the Rebel whipping his horse to get it over the top.

> EH 📣FCC of the QCB wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Best part was the Rebel whipping their

> horse to get it over the top.

ftfy. Pronouns are tricky, especially when trying to identify someone by their moped in a low quality video. I know Alexis has a Cobra and went to the rally, but there could be other Rebels with Cobras that were also there.

I have just the cooler ring on my magnum and have been tuning carb and ignition. Thus far, I have not ridden long enough to experience clutch fade. Engagement is very different, slower and smoother.

A++ part, would buy again.

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Your 100% right it was Alexis. I did not even know I typed “his”. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Not trying to rub anyone the wrong way on this.

No worries, its as much about me practising thinking about it as anything else. I'm more concerned about the state of your brakes.

Lets stay focused on these Fin awsome E50 transmission mods.

Eric has no brakes.

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

🤣 it’s a NASCAR bike from Charlotte. All gas and no brake. Turns left great but not right so we’ll.

Get yo self a rear disc!!

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

> L e e wrote:

> Get yo self a rear disc!!

My “fast” bike has one in the front and back. I need to get a front disk on this one. I have one for it but I need to install it. Kinda sad but I have gotten use to needing a long stoping distance. When some one rides it, I also say you won’t be able to stop well and don’t lean hard right or you will hit the pipe and it will lift your rear tire. I bough new Kenetic brake pads for the front. Idk if I trust the glue on the pads. I feel like the pads will just come off and cause more problems. So I chose to have no brakes before Nashville but I’ll have some kinda brakes soonish. (edited)

I put the 3mm claw 3 shoes in a og Kickstart clutch, stiffy springs, with the ring and so far it's working nice. Might try blues this weekend. The pads came kinda out of shape but I hit them with a dremel and flapwheel bit and got them into shape and they fit in the bell nice now. What's everyone's high score for oil temp so far?

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

I wish I put a sensor on it. I may hook one up still.

i’ve seen 160f during my torture testing that i posted earlier in this thread.

normal riding gets me to like 120f

I hit 251, but was pretty much just going up

steep hills full blast from stop at the bottom with a half broken/full broken clutch bell

went for a 13 mile tuning ride on Sunday. i only have the ring and no temp sensor, but there was no noticeable difference in clutch engagement. Treatmetric clutch set to fully engage at ~25mph at WOT as per the RPM gauge.

> capo_dei_ bois wrote:

> I hit 251, but was pretty much just going up

>

> steep hills full blast from stop at the bottom with a half broken/full

> broken clutch bell

you just got the trim ring and not the heatsink cooler cover right?

all of my testing has been with the heatsink cover.

that shit looks so cool, i'd rock it just for looks!

bigger clutches... idears.... width of pads... hmmm....

this is great.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account