Re: Sha 15.15 on nc50, need help

Jack Rutherford /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I haven't read PD's thread yet but this could be a job for - Rock Hard Old Fuel Line. I save it for just this purpose. Is your throttle cable backwards? Looks like you have the carb end going into the handlebars. And that throttle cable may be too short unless there's some hidden slack. You want it to come over the carb and then go down into it. I'd just use the stock express cable. I've used it plenty of times with the SHA. I just rescued some frozen cables (all of them) on an express. Take the cable off at one end; zip tie it to the bike so it stays upright; take some duct tape and make a funnel around the end you took off; zip tie the tape at the base of the funnel; spray it full of your favorite lube and let it drip down into the cable over night.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account