Re: TCCD conversation to reeds

I think that is a good range. I had a PP setup that used a 150, should be good with reeds in that range.

I've run vm22 on treats reed a bunch of times, used to be one of my go-to setups when I was doing mopeds as a hustle.

They almost always run 155, 160 or 165 with a uni filter and some porting.

That’s fast as fuck

Eric Davenport /

After a bunch of clean up and cursing Flux core, the Intake is done. Hopefully finish cleaning it up and paint it tomorrow. Still waiting on my air box to show up though.

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Don’t be tripping. That is fast! People who claim 50 are 43. 60 a solid 51(maybe). I think Graham did a thread on this. Hahah. But seriously that seems awesome.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> EH 📣FCC of the QCB wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Don’t be tripping. That is fast! People who claim 50 are 43. 60 a solid

> 51(maybe). I think Graham did a thread on this. Hahah. But seriously

> that seems awesome.

It's still a wildly true stereotype. I can't wait for the day when we all just embrace the suck and move on in peace and prosperity.

The rever screenshot is rad too, it shows the bike is holding some really good speed up some gnarly hills. Knowing where you live, I'm pretty sure there isn't a straight strech of road in the county.

All my bikes are slow.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Jay Rivett wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> All my bikes are slow.

Hell yeah, me too.

Eric Davenport /

It's coming along. Still have some small stuff to address. Waiting on pilot jets to get here now.

20220518_182311.jpg

yeah dude, 60+ gps... that means you've got a "70mph bike." 90% of the dorks i know lie their asses off. i've always tried to be as honest as i can. i gps, and i'm a good guesser. my shit goes 42, and not a hair faster. that's a great job you did, teaching illiterate kits to reed! lol...

just my bullshit opinion, but i hate your air box. i'm a "less is more" guy on air filters. i like metal screen door screen and hose clamps. maybe a metal cone filter with all the filter paper stuff blown out of it. just me tho. it probably works "better" with that all that scuba gear on it...

Totally normal JBOT /

Shorten the main hose to about 1/2 that length.

It’ll be better

Eric Davenport /

I'm not the biggest fan of it either. I didn't realize how big the canister was until it got here. I have to find some different hose for it too. That is as tight as I could get it without kinking.

I enjoyed reading through this thread. This is good old fashioned experimentation mopeding!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account