Tomos Track Toy

Hi,

Here is my Tomos with Airsal kit piston port, jammer clutch, yasuni exhaust...

IMG_20211012_202549.jpg

(edited)

Re: Tomos Track Toy

Sounds fun. Is it really low gearing? It tops out at 60kmp?

Re: Tomos Track Toy

What's the Yasuni pipe originally for? They don't make them for Tomos do they?

Re: Tomos Track Toy

Tweaker trash /

> Nick MBC wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What's the Yasuni pipe originally for? They don't make them for Tomos do

> they?

Scooter 🤫

Re: Tomos Track Toy

> Buttcheeks BUZZARD wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Sounds fun. Is it really low gearing? It tops out at 60kmp?

Yes low gearing 26:31, on the open road with same gearing it tops out at 75kmp.

> Nick MBC wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What's the Yasuni pipe originally for? They don't make them for Tomos do

> they?

It's derestricted yasuni c16 city for minarelly horizontal.

Re: Tomos Track Toy

117301555_1979098322226213_7839066664268106679_n.jpg
123653183_724345914955649_1039551978925516854_n.jpg
123651138_724349704955270_5201997734453200912_n.jpg

Re: Tomos Track Toy

Very cool. Don't think we've had anyone post from Croatia moped racing community, is it popular there? Do you have a series with different tracks or all at one track?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account