Re: Who 3d prints parts

Graham Motzing /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yeah download fusion 360 for free and start fuckin around.

I have a 180$ ender 3, I've run 20+ spools though it, worth every penny.

Like I told ya in the email it usually takes at least 2-3 tries with cheap pla to get the design perfect for any useable part, then if it needs to actually do work I'll print it with cheap petg or expensive glass filled nylon.

People don't really get that I've got 100k+ in education, and 15+ years of work experience invested in the ability to design shit good, compared to that the $200 printer and a few bucks worth of filament is practically free.

That said, I love making moped parts, sometimes I do stuff that I think will sell or people might need just for fun, then I never actually make more than a few because I get bored. If we actually started a 'i wish someone made' thread, I might actually put some time into making some of the stuff.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account