Peugeot 103 Manual clutch

Carraig Butler /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hi,

First, post in a while, but I was wondering if I could get a little help here. Some background info first, I'm doing this for an engineering project so I expect there to be difficulties, but it also means I have access to all the tools to do it. My clutch constantly sticks and remains engaged constantly due to heat from my after-market engine. This made me wonder whether it would be possible to avoid the centrifugal clutch altogether and rig up a manual one instead. or at the very least fabricate my own centrifugal clutch pully, as it would go there regardless. I cant see it working in any location other than the pully. any tips or resources out there that could point me in the right direction? or is this too ambitious? are there possibly any existing manual clutches that I can hack together to fit my Peugeot 104?

(104 shares the same internals as 103)

any help would be very much appreciated :)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account