So, a couple observations...even after throwing the the smaller jet it it's kinda holding back. I checked my temps with the smaller jet expecting them to be higher but try as I might I couldn't get them to climb above about 340...even went so far as to remove the screens altogether and just use the plastic cover...anyway, probably some of the top end is suffering because I still have the stock cashew exhaust on it.
As far as keeping the engine cool, that's a good thing but I don't really wanna throw a big pipe on it anyway. For now, I've gone back to a 68 jet and removed all but 2 of the screens out of it...I think I hurt both the top end and the low end responsiveness of the throttle by cutting the fuel flow that much.
btw, I'm at a high altitude so generally my kits perform better in the 68 jet range anyway. My puch has a 14 bing so it's much easier to tune the carb...SHA's are somewhat limited in what they can do...even so, my pug winds out to 50mph when really cranking on it...this moby will probably only hit 40 or so w/o a pipe change.
thx for the input tho' if I discover any crazy improvements i'll let ya know