I figured as much, but my hydraulic setup came pre assembled and filled with fluid. I'll have to crack it open and re fill and bleed the brake when I have the fit squared away.
I actually have had so much trouble with the caliper mount and axel spacing that I put my old wheel back on for now. I need to find a different bracket. I have slotted out the holes on mine a bunch, but I keep having issues with the fit.
There is plenty to continue adjusting, the fork feels great. I also installed a smaller rear change ring and adjusted the rear shocks since the last ride.
I dropped the front sprocket back to stock 16T as the 18/41T seems too high (at least without clutch tuning).
Overall the hydraulic fork and taller gear make a huge improvement. Before it was racing up to the redline and overheating. Thrilling, but I thought I would lunch my cylinder soon.
There is plenty of work to do, shorting the chain for the gears, mounting the speedo on the EBRs Etc. Hopefully the 16/41 is right on. I clocked 36 on GPS and I think under 7K rpm... Not pushing my luck.
We will see what I can sort out this week. I'm sick of disc brake fitting, it stopped very well before it loosened itself in testing repeatedly. I'll get the rest end sorted, a little more carb tuning, final wiring etc, then get back to the disc brake.