complicated tuning with performance carbs.

Marky Mark /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Could someone give me proper advise and tips on how to tune a 17.5 polini cp or vm 18 mikuni to run right for my tomos a35 airsal 64cc. I've tuned and tuned both carbs. Changing pilot jets raising and lowering needles plus different main jets. I cannot nomatter what I due get the wot to run right with mid and pilot circuit. I'm not embellishing my pathetic tuning skills. I've read up and tried learning with polini cp manual and mikuni tuning basic troubleshooting. I can't figure crap out. But I don't want these Brand New carbs to waste away. I know all engines run different. But someone please tell me your exact pilot and needle clip position and main jet# on your tomos a35 airsal polini cp or vm18 please don't be critical of me I just need the starting point.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account