Re: HHO on a moped, has anyone ever tried it?.

Jokes on you. I already put a multi speed setup on my moped and ditched the “motor” idea all together. I call it a Pedped™️©

In all seriousness, you’re more than welcome to prove otherwise, but it’s all talk until there is actual video of you riding around on the bike. Andre even then people won’t believe you. If you feel strongly and have the know how it seems like a cool idea, especially if it’s the kinda thing you’re interested in. Worse case scenario if it works you have marketing for your company/service. 🤷‍♀️ (edited)

Justin La Plante /

> J o h n Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Jokes on you. I already put a multi speed setup on my moped and ditched

> the “motor” idea all together. I call it a Pedped™️©

>

> In all seriousness, you’re more than welcome to prove otherwise, but

> it’s all talk until there is actual video of you riding around on the

> bike. Andre even then people won’t believe you. If you feel strongly and

> have the know how it seems like a cool idea, especially if it’s the

> kinda thing you’re interested in. Worse case scenario if it works you

> have marketing for your company/service. 🤷‍♀️

Intake Injection is definitely not happening.

Right now, Ive got the 12v solar panel and the tanks on a table trying to figure out the best way to build a gravity compressor that will compress the hydrogen. If that works and i can get a safe 10psi out of it, I'll burn it in a fire box and power a sterling motor to feed a 1.5kwh battery for an electric motor. If it can run a 5hp motor, that would be cool.

The reaction heat can run another smaller sterling for lights and a 12v reserve battery. New problem being that this would already be to heavy for a standard size moped. I have a 62 wards riverside Binelli in parts with no harness that might take all the weight and fit everything.

If the gravity compressor works, I'll pack it in the binelli.

Next question: how are you gonna keep the rings and bearings from offing themselves?

Justin La Plante /

Strange, I don't remember moving to CA or making a duplicate account with my own name.

Justin La Plante /

> J o h n Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Next question: how are you gonna keep the rings and bearings from offing

> themselves?

Sorry, its a troll war on literally any thread I happen to appear on now. He decided to create a fake account in my name in order to troll himself and anyone else who may actually comment seriously on the OP.

So to update the project, im no longer looking at injecting hydrogen but rather making a limited compression of it from solar to burn, maintain and power a sterling engine in order to power a fully electrical system.

So to compress the hydrogen to 10psi without wasting more power, im thinking of feeding either a gravity compressor or a one way valve bladder with blow backs.

This would introduce the need to crank start for some amps and compression before starting the fire box.

Pretty much like starting an old steam car.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account