Re: puch polini max power

Probably Fred /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Probably sure if you have a big pipe, big carburetor, big reeds, ported cylinder, race crank and special electronic race ignition you could probably get 20 hp and it would last for a few races at least

But I prefer mild more reliable streetable build like this with non ported cylinder, stock Polini intake, derestricted estoril pipe, 15mm bing, duel stage reed plate and stock ignition. 57-58 mph with wind resistance and 200 pounds on it is pretty fast so that’s probably like 8.5-10 hp on the guesstimate butt dyno ha ha

There was a local shop a while back that dynoed bikes but it was for big sreet bikes. They said their equipment was too big for a moped and didn’t have that low of a scale to get a accurate reading.

I too would like to know how much HP and torque my other polini and gila kit bikes make (at a reasonable cost of course)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account