Re: Super Awesome Trac DP50 Cheat Codes

DAЯT _ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Ok. So exciting stuff is happening! Got a shipment from treats!

10FEB77D-C7A7-414C-AED3-F2F1D6995B16.jpeg

The main things here are the new cables, rubber coated reed plate with a reed that won’t totally grenade the engine if it fails,

5B055B8F-E897-4B4E-A95B-54E63BCEF127.jpeg

new control levers, new grips, 15mm bing, and an exhaust that isn’t boring! The levers are sold on Treatland as Vespa parts, but since the Trac has Domino control perches they are more or less the same! The cable is because all the cable is cracking. I’m ok with a little hacking if need be, so for 40 bucks I couldn’t pass it up. The fun stuff is the carb and muffler. 3D printed a spacer to fit the carb onto the stock intake manifold, but I got the ID wrong so I’ll need to do that again. Awesome fit on the OD tho.

8B2613FB-1E3F-4EFD-8054-BA6B84380E0B.jpeg

I’ll upload a .stl when it isn’t 4am. And get it fixed. Machined an exhaust flange and am currently fabricobbling together a header for before the chamber. With pie cuts. Cause no bender ☹️. Oh! So I asked if they had any broken Tomos stuff lying around if they could throw it in. AND THEY DID!!! Amongst other things, ended up with a seized crank/piston assembly, a broken set of cases, and a 2 speed transmission that’s missing quite a few teeth. So basically stuff that’s perfect for what I want it for, which is measurements and comparisons. I’m not at a point where I’m gonna tear into the motor just yet but I’m sure one of these days the boredom will overtake me. Thinking I need some minibike dirt bars. It’s a process.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account