Re: Minarelli build input

baird co /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Google "Minarelli V1 manual." Find "Marty's garage," should be first link. PDF download works for me. I can't link it because my phone won't let me.

You can make a completely stock V1 do 35 with just tuning and gearing. Add a pipe, like a Proma circuit, and it should be good for cruising around and climbing hills.

Polini is the best kit for just slap on and go. Anyone competent with tools can install it in an hour or so. According to polini, you'll go from stock HP of 1.9 to 5 something. And it's a reliable kit. You can beat the hell out of it and it won't blow up.

Other than that, everything else is limited to how deep you wanna get involved, and how much you wanna spend.

Add a polini CP 19mm carb, do some porting, play with your clutch springs, etc, etc, and you can have a 50+ bike that still rips up hills.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account