Quick update, my computer still sucks but I was able to struggle through setting up the print. I ordered a new vid card so hopefully that gets here soon and I can design in real time.
I got the well and sprue/runners designed, the new model from Jurrian looks great. It's a 2.5 day print and will use about half a spool of filament.
I'm not 100% sure this will work, due to the ports being overhung features it's a gamble, but I don't have the horsepower on my computer to go and break all the models apart. If it fails I can print it in sections and glue them together next week when the VGA shows up.
After a few hours of screwing around I got something that should mold really well but we'll see if it can be 3d printed like this. Even if the print sucks I can still use it to find out what other problems I'm going to have.
After about 7 hours, it's looking promising.