Today I tried doing 2 new twisted loops, one with thicker wire and then them soldered together. I felt like I dropped just a bit of clutch rpm, this should fix it. The new loops I focused on getting the spring end tight to the bottom of the shoe. I then moved the posts out a little to get the rpm right.
I also repacked my clutch bearing, I always forget that there’s a hole in the hub that is meant to to lube the boss, but it can also allow grease to get all over your belt if you’re revving out. I kept revving high and not shifting after I put the bearing in. All slip, belt was covered in grease ugh.
Then I remembered that fucking hole. Next time I’m in there I’m going to seal it up somehow, probably jbweld.