Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Tweaker trash Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Sidebleeed wins races

When was the last timed you raced competitively...

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Pussy Licker420 /

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Tweaker trash Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Sidebleeed wins races

>

> When was the last timed you raced competitively...

Who the fuck can actually compete against me?

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Tweaker trash Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Tweaker trash Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Sidebleeed wins races

>

> >

>

> > When was the last timed you raced competitively...

>

> Who the fuck can actually compete against me?

Literally anyone.

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

🤣🤣🤣

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

What software are you using for the pipe? What is your target hp/rpm?

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Sander Mulder /

we don't calculate pipes ourself yet.

A bit strange muffler location, but if it works... :)

B1C8AB5E-817C-454C-B80C-D176E8C6A26E.jpg

Also a new fork

IMG_7849.jpg
IMG_7848.jpg

Pitbike fork, 10cm lowered.

working hard for the first race at 10 July

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

radial caliper is rad. what is your process for tuning the suspension characteristics of that fork?

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Kilian Münscher /

Aren't the pitbike folks 12mm steering column and the maxi 25mm or am I mistaken. Did you turn a spacer?

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Sander Mulder /

> Dave & Bummerzz Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> radial caliper is rad. what is your process for tuning the suspension

> characteristics of that fork?

Unfortunatly, those forks aren’t fully adjustable. Feels good now, good rebound. I can adjust the preload by making spacers under the fork springs or try thicker oil for slower rebound.

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Sander Mulder /

> Kilian Münscher Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Aren't the pitbike folks 12mm steering column and the maxi 25mm or am I

> mistaken. Did you turn a spacer?

Do you mean the pin in the triple tree?,

Made one by myself with special bearings,

E6FE252E-3285-4DE5-89C1-F66B7C83FD07.jpeg
5C99EDE8-743D-41AD-9CD7-FA7C684B33CA.jpeg

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Kilian Münscher /

Jup just what I meant. Looks great. Properbly drives great, too.

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Yeah I've always been curious what if anything has been done to the forks on bikes like the ycf sm or bucci that are meant for kart tracks. They sell all those parts as spares so might make a perfectly tuned road race fork. pit bike mini gp is big in europe so probably lots of good information on suspension tuning if you speak german or whatever

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Sander Mulder /

> Dave & Bummerzz Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yeah I've always been curious what if anything has been done to the

> forks on bikes like the ycf sm or bucci that are meant for kart tracks.

> They sell all those parts as spares so might make a perfectly tuned road

> race fork. pit bike mini gp is big in europe so probably lots of good

> information on suspension tuning if you speak german or whatever

There are actually some guys here racing with MUPO minigp forks, full adjustable. A little too expensive for me, around €900

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

> Sander Mulder Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Dave & Bummerzz Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Yeah I've always been curious what if anything has been done to the

>

> > forks on bikes like the ycf sm or bucci that are meant for kart

> tracks.

>

> > They sell all those parts as spares so might make a perfectly tuned

> road

>

> > race fork. pit bike mini gp is big in europe so probably lots of good

>

> > information on suspension tuning if you speak german or whatever

>

> There are actually some guys here racing with MUPO minigp forks, full

> adjustable. A little too expensive for me, around €900

ooof, yeah that's a lot of dollars for a moped thing

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Do you have a picture of your rearset mounting points, specifically the upper mount going through the fender?

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Sander Mulder /

> Dickie Thompson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Do you have a picture of your rearset mounting points, specifically the

> upper mount going through the fender?

The footpegs?

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Pussy Licker420 /

Anyone ever notice that when u take a race engine & put on a stock frame it rips dicks. That’s because the bikes isnt load up with unneed crap

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Yeah. Take off thirty pounds of crap and it's gonna go faster. (edited)

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

> Tweaker trash Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Anyone ever notice that when u take a race engine & put on a stock frame

> it rips dicks. That’s because the bikes isnt load up with unneed crap

Yeah sander who needs reinforcement on your frame, swingarm, or forks? Just use the stock stuff designed for less than 2hp and under 25mph. I'm sure they will hold up with your 15+hp engine setup hammering around a track at upto 50mph.

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Sander Mulder /

Yeah all of those are completely unnecessary.

This is what happens when you dont reinforce the frame,

49458656-C99C-43B1-9F4E-3B1F6EB1C22A.jpeg

So,

image.jpg

Reinforced for the shocks

image.jpg

And so on ;)

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Sander Mulder /

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Oh man I wish I could get my bike to sound like this! And it didnt even engage the clutch yet! Great work!

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Sander Mulder /

> Jay Rivett Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Oh man I wish I could get my bike to sound like this! And it didnt even

> engage the clutch yet! Great work!

High rpm due to a missing swingarm lol ;)

Just finished my aluminium swingarm, looks fine to me!

Old vs new

33DAAF05-2421-4D7B-935C-32E24504AD6B.jpeg

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Lol. I like the people bitching. I'm twice your age and nowhere near the talent. That is fucking wonderful.

Ur gonna go far dude. I'm very impressed with your technical ability.

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Ha! Yeah I guess the bike wouldnt move if there is no wheel! That swingarm looks great!

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

what kind of aluminum, and did you heat treat it? what's stopping you from making an aluminum frame?

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Sander Mulder /

Aluminium 6060 T66, should be strong enough without a heat treatment.

Aluminium subframe is possible, but cant build a whole frame, its forbidden by the rules, only factory chassis allowed, so the puch maxi and x30/magnum

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

> Sander Mulder Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Aluminium 6060 T66, should be strong enough without a heat treatment.

>

> Aluminium subframe is possible, but cant build a whole frame, its

> forbidden by the rules, only factory chassis allowed, so the puch maxi

> and x30/magnum

oh, so just reinforcement. good to know, looks great! are you allowed to rubber-mount the engine? might help with those stress fractures

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

Sander Mulder /

You can, but i dont think it’s necessary.

And another beautifull swingarm, from china… :)

CAA67B31-D93F-40F2-AAD8-52940D2579DB.jpeg

Re: Puch maxi Track toy

> Tweaker trash Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Anyone ever notice that when u take a race engine & put on a stock frame

> it rips dicks. That’s because the bikes isnt load up with unneed crap

you're a whole-ass idiot. "unneed" suspension and brakes is what wins races. (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account