Re: Porting by Computer

Totally normal JBOT /

"Many of the blacks just want to smoke pot and "make love" all day long (which is evident by how many children many unwed moms have)"

-Dragondouche

Self aggrandizing, racist, mysoginist ,no-talent, rat soup eating Mother$&@!@$! Good riddance, maybe we finally got rid of him for good

El Pollo or whatever his name was, the electrical bloke who didn't own a moped. He told people how his secret wiring circuits were the bomb and talked down to people like you do. I reckon you were seperated in the test tube. I am European and I think you are a cunt.

So has anyone reported the racist remark to Simon yet? At the very least he will get a warning if not banned.

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

Yeah i reported it

Fuck that guy. He used to post the same crap in the motorized bike forums, long-winded "technical" bullshit from a guy who has two bikes, neither of which are mopeds, and they're both cobbled together pieces of shit.

Kevin Bishop /

Where did he go? I wanted to bash him too...

Yeah this tears it, I'm gonna remove/redirect all his shitty links next time I get behind a computer, every post on this thread is giving him SEO

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed by grahammotzing.