Removing old Foxi/Sachs exhaust header from chamber?

Hey all. Trying to remove the header from my pipe so I can replace the chamber with something better. Does it just pull off somehow, or do I actually have to cut it? Thanks.

20200522_165915.jpg

Re: Removing old Foxi/Sachs exhaust header from chamber?

Wesley Ambrosini /

You pull it. Heat the thing up with a torch

Dirty30 Dillon /

Did you unscrew the baffle bolt at the outlet?

Re: using heat, thank you, yes, got that advice from one of the fb groups as well.

Baffle and bolt are long gone (been using wrapped and packed soda cans)... which means the two parts much he pretty must glued together with gunk, huh. (edited)

gunk, oil/tar/bitumen has held up civilization up for milleniums.

Lol. Probably for the best, as it's the only thing holding it together, seeing as the nut assembly is long gone. So I'll just use it as is until I order a new header (which is bigger anyway) and slipon from treats.

biggers not always better, u can make a shim outta metal pipe, aluminum cans, i like 3/4 copper with slice down the middle so,it will pinch.

It is though... stock pipe is purposefully restricted to 22" when it's capable of 28" (for the fancier Foxis). And it's not like have a 504/1b or whatever the super restricted model has. I assume it was because they didn't want ladies going very fast (which is who this was marketed to) lol (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account