I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

I changed 4 tires today and only popped one tube, bow before me plebs

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

using zipties I haven't popped one yet

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

Barack Obama /

I can change a spoke puch wheel by hand, not damaged anything and even reuse the old tube lol

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

Cristian Luna /

Damn they just rained on your parade

Don’t worry I think you still did a good job

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> Cristian Luna Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Damn they just rained on your parade

>

> Don’t worry I think you still did a good job

It was a self deprecating joke post, I think they missed my sarcasm lol

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

Did you grease the bearings and only lose one per side?

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> using zipties I haven't popped one yet

Speak more of the zipties...

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

Dirty30 Dillon /

God, fucking zipties.

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

i changed a spree tire today

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> God, fucking zipties.

For real. Has nobody heard of Motion Pro irons?

Zip ties are for handcuffs and loose wires.

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > God, fucking zipties.

>

> For real. Has nobody heard of Motion Pro irons?

>

> Zip ties are for handcuffs and loose wires.

I use the motion pro irons. And some wd40, and a bucket. Perfect every time. I also let my tires heat up in the sun a bit.

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> Jay Rivett Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Seth B Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > God, fucking zipties.

>

> >

>

> > For real. Has nobody heard of Motion Pro irons?

>

> >

>

> > Zip ties are for handcuffs and loose wires.

>

> I use the motion pro irons. And some wd40, and a bucket. Perfect every

> time. I also let my tires heat up in the sun a bit.

You have sun where you live!?!? We haven’t seen it here in months, we’ve straight up skipped spring and replaced it with monsoon season

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

None of that expensive fancy stuff , like zip ties or tire irons , just a couple old flat screwdrivers and some real soapy water does the trick . Sometimes I son't even need screwdrivers . ;)

Andy , it's Monday morning and you expect us to notice sarcasm ? LOL(edited)

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> P D Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> None of that expensive fancy stuff , like zip ties or tire irons , just

> a couple old flat screwdrivers and some real soapy water does the trick

> . Sometimes I son't even need screwdrivers . ;)

>

> Andy , it's Monday morning and you expect us to notice sarcasm ? LOL

Says the man who’s never mounted Gazelles. 😜

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> Seth B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Says the man who’s never mounted Gazelles. 😜

True , that^ .

Maybe I know better . LOL

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

♣Slew Foot♣ /

As a higher deity I just sub out the small stuff so when they pop it they are accountable I have never popped a tube.

The Harley guy as long as I take him the wheel and bought the tube charges 10 but he's be doing it for decades and even with a machine he will pop a few.

My experimental powers discovered this.

Tubes are all from 2 years ago guy was slashing my tires . one out of seven prolly has the cheap elastomer and anti oxident

20200518_130818_HDR.jpg

s

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

♣Slew Foot♣ /

And yes a tube laundry line I can launch a Mellon 150 yards. Also can wind up like toy airplane...

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> Says the man who’s never mounted Gazelles. 😜

Pretty sure that's illegal

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> baird co Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Says the man who’s never mounted Gazelles. 😜

>

> Pretty sure that's illegal

I heard it’s ok in Ohio👀

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Pa is pretty much ok with it as long as it didn't hurt the animal...

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> As a higher deity I just sub out the small stuff so when they pop it

> they are accountable I have never popped a tube.

>

> The Harley guy as long as I take him the wheel and bought the tube

> charges 10 but he's be doing it for decades and even with a machine he

> will pop a few.

>

> My experimental powers discovered this.

>

> Tubes are all from 2 years ago guy was slashing my tires . one out of

> seven prolly has the cheap elastomer and anti oxidents

Yeah I'm with you on the $10 change. Drop off rim with old tire on and pick up and all changed. If they fuck up the tube it's on them.

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ /

y'all gotta get the tire mounting stuf. perfect, every time

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> y'all gotta get the tire mounting stuf. perfect, every time

We used to have a Matt Brann for that, but he got all lame and moved to AZ lol

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

♣Slew Foot♣ /

There's this bicycle mechanic guy he rides a royal Enfield total punk tribal tatted ear gauged dude that's a monster cold sava slicks on mags bare hands pops am on and off no spoons or knives.

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

I once need a tube for one of my bicycles. I knew the guy that owned the shop and he was like you have the bike bring it in I’ll knock it out....I like to do my own shit but thought what the heck. He popped two tubes in front of me. I was like I’ll just take a new one with me. He said no! I’m not letting this beat me. He succeeded to pop one more then the fourth time was a charm. I did not care because I sat there and drank free beer and watched.

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

punkrock randy /

> Joey P Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i changed a spree tire today

Got me beat, still putting mine off

image.jpg

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

I like to use my limited zip ties for more important things like keeping my seat and lighting on.

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

That's a pretty beefy starter motor for your Spree

Re: I AM A MOPED MECHANIC GOD

> discontinuuity _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That's a pretty beefy starter motor for your Spree

Probably wouldn't wear it out too quick . ;)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account