Re: A35 poopy power after clutch work any advice??

Thats some of the funniest shit ive read on here. Lol

You should meet the rest of his family

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The daily runnner is still running strong new clutches. Not many mopeds can run as long without maintenance. I have seen totally messed peds ran to death flywheel loose seized stator side bearing

new cyl rings pads maybe a roller cage needle cage .bearings seals new engine.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

If you got one from TOMOS it's 799.00 without shipping for a new motor. If they are solvent ever again. At least puch cylinders can be modded to fit.

I can get an actual new engine from Slovenia for 800.00 ???

I tell you what if i could get a complete a35 brand new zero miles built from the source themselves! i would pay the 800 (edited)

I packed the boss exhaust with as much fly racing fiberglass that you could possibly get into the baffle and she pulls fairly decent but top end on this stock a35 with 20 tooth rear sprocket is surprising really. Im wantin to kit it. But waiting on a new bell and gotta install 1st gear jammer clutch from treatland.

But the real question is was all the threats and things you've posted here around the Farms do you actually have any of these Tomos mopeds function in a way that you don't have to push it home after your magic fingers have molested them.

And can you post a picture of the box that you put all the spare parts and you can't figure out where they go maybe we can identify a few and tell you where to put them

The question is you must Have alot of molestation in your life to be saying those words so much! You better look into that

Dr lol

Just relax on the couch and tell me about all these things that happened to you as a wee lad. Curious about the summer camp trip you had at the Turkish prison

Pee pee pipe not poo poo pipe pee as u go weeee

Like to thank everyone for all the help /advice. Everything is assembled runs great shifts great. Just went rippin around for 10 miles just as good running as its ever been. Thanks for everything people. Time for me to get off ma for awhile take er easy people.

Thank god

I bet he'll be posting again in the next 2 hours when it won't start

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Being a noobie on MA. During national lockdown is like walking into a minefield in the middle of Manhattan. And your from rural Siberia.

Its ok online but i guaranmothafukkin t u if he knew me he wouldn't f with me.

No one's fucking with you, just all bored and you're a good sport

Luke Stroehlein /

> Tomos A35 Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Pee pee pipe not poo poo pipe pee as u go weeee

Now the Chinese need to come up with an intake called the poop chute to go with the pee pee pipe

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Big throat happy clouds.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account