cylinder crack solution?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Horrid crack. In. Exhaust side . could I take a bite out leave the rest. Make it a ring friendly place .

Re: cylinder crack solution?

Take a bite out of crime?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Near base

Totally normal JBOT /

There's these things called pictures omg they're awesome

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Iys 4mm in

Its round....

Don't tell me you never seen 1 before a crack that is. 2mm up from the base just dremel it out with a curve or sawwave. Match it on the otherside.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

just picture the issue jbot

Totally normal JBOT /

With his so incredibly descriptive problem, it's like I can see it in depth. His words are like a tapestry it's a mosaic of fine details like an Afghan quilt

♣Slew Foot♣ /

My cameras have all been shit it is about 7 to 8 o'clock about 2.5 mm from the base but it's like 3.5 mm long. Its on an Athena. Tomos reed kit never really ran.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I mean I have tried the drill and fill before and it sucked grinding and rehoning the nickel iron weld. I would hack it all off but the piston could rock so I want to leave some support like semi circle cuts dovetail it. Is it feasible?

So I'm picturing a small stress crack and you think it may get big? I think you also talked about mabye dremel or stop drill of sorts? Is this on the nikasil bore? If u just gonna run it then take your chances and be your own engineer. I tend to take the cheap way out and fix my own problems and if it fails I learn from my mistakes and have to spend more money and time to fix. Pics would be cool

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account