Re: Puch maxi setup

Adam Aniol /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

From what I've heard the clutch and pipe (and a better air filter) should give me more torque and acceleration in the lower RPM range that I'm looking. I'm surprised with what Seth says as I've read a lot of bad things about the stock clutch on this very forum.

Basically I want to replace every gasket, seal and bearing and I want to keep the budget under control. So my reasoning was: either get a slightly bigger cylinder (if the crank is ok), or get a new crank and leave stock cylinder (if the crank is worn out). Carb needs a full regeneration, so buying a new one is also o considerable option to match the carb/cylinder/exhaust setup.

Thanks for your answers. And do you guys think the 28mm cigar pipe will work with this setup? Would it be a considerable upgrade from a stock 22 mm? (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account