Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

Tweaker trash /

> Thomas Peffer wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> No the thread title actually says Tomar not Tomos. Regardless I'm

> starting to believe that maybe our alien friends from outer space really

> did take his bike. Either that or he blew it up. Too bad we'll never

> quite know for sure...

Having been abducted myself I promise then return everything

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

I saw one run once, but I won’t say much as it might summon the mighty Thomas Queefer

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

Big brain illuminati lizard ppl type shit right here. What are they keeping secret, why don't they want us to know? Why doesn't Alex need constant affirmations from random losers on the internet?

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

Yeah I really don't give a shit if it ran or not. There obviously is not going to be a video so I'm way past that shit. On the other hand...if aliens did take his bike do you really think they're going to return it? As soon as they realize it has that clutch in there they might try to find a way to put that shit into one of THEIR bikes

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

Let them keep it, you need tehnology from intergalactic mother ship to successfully run tomar on puch

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

y’all will see a tomar versus a jammer shortly. who knows, there might even be cool graph charts like this to be able to compare launch.

35DC7648-38D8-4098-B144-1FC673DC1179.png

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

Tweaker trash /

I rather have a 50cc h20 case inducted e50 with a stock clutch then a tomar with a 70cc k-star but yea that’s me

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

Lulz, I've built way more rad shit than almost anyone and I always forget to take pics of everything. Or maybe I'm just lying for internet points? Can't prove it either way right Thomas you lunkhead.

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

> Jesse Stephenson wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Lulz, I've built way more rad shit than almost anyone and I always

> forget to take pics of everything. Or maybe I'm just lying for internet

> points? Can't prove it either way right Thomas you lunkhead.

Jess, you and I built more rad shit than these people before cell phones took pictures.

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

> Graham Motzing wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Jess, you and I built more rad shit than these people before cell phones

> took pictures.

Cell phones take pictures ? Where does the film go ? LOL

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

This is why I have no pics of my pull start moby in 2007 when it was the only one ever made. Luckily I had pics of it from 10 years later.

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

Tweaker trash /

It’s not like anyone actually gives a shit :/

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

*looks around this thread* your right, no one cares.

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

Tweaker trash /

Bump

Re: Puch e50 tomar clutch??

> Graham Motzing wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Jesse Stephenson wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Lulz, I've built way more rad shit than almost anyone and I always

>

> > forget to take pics of everything. Or maybe I'm just lying for

> internet

>

> > points? Can't prove it either way right Thomas you lunkhead.

>

> Jess, you and I built more rad shit than these people before cell phones

> took pictures.

LMFAO!!!!! Being 45yrs old I get what y'all are saying. Pics didn't matter when you're racking your brain to get something to work that you know is not supposed to but then it does.........

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account