Kreidler mp-19 15mm carb upgrade a mistake? Can’t keep it running.

Lucs :) /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey everyone

I put a bing 15mm carb on my mp-19 along with a bi-turbo pipe and the thing won’t stay running, dies while idling.

I’ve got the metal hi flo air filter on it, but I’ve also tried it without the air filter with the same results

I’ve been messing with different jets, I’ve tried everything between 78-82. The idle screw is pretty much all the way in could maybe turn another 1/8 turn.

When I can get it to start and run long enough to ride it a bit, it won’t go over 26mph, which is pretty much where it was before I swapped the stock carb and pipe.

This is my first moped, I’ve had it for a while now but I’m still pretty new to everything. I’ve read every existing kreidler thread regarding this topic and I’m running out of ideas. Anybody of y’all kreidler folk that did this upgrade maybe might have a pointer or two, any help would be appreciated :^)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account