Honda NC50 performance enhancements

Jacob Taylor /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Could I saw cut my exhaust pipe and bring it down right before the “box” and gain any performance. Just put a new carb new head gaskets and saw some

Rubbing marks on my piston as well... should I replace this and with a stock or a new piston. Sorry I’m all over the place just looking for some straight forward answers... had this puppy 5-6 months now and she’s nearing spring here so I want her to run... after the performance mods I’ve made so far “listed above” I rode it for about a quarter mile and parked it and now it won’t seem to run unless i have the throttle all the way open and constantly fuck with the manual choke arm... any help would be fantastic!! Haven’t used this website before so I can provide photos or whatever if it helps anyone help me happy riding!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account