Re: Should i change carbs ?

Pops Peds /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Thanks guys..the carb i have now was apart and in a box when i got the qt .i have it running decent for the most part but just not happy with it .it does fine one day and starts running like mel tillis talks on others..i thought to start it was the cdi but switched off one from a running ped and still had the problem.then switched the carb off a towney and all is well so just think i am snake bit on that carb.i have been reading some in the wiki and saw some were running the sha so thought it might be an improvement.i grew up bored with the word "stock" so most anything gets improved if i can figure a way.i even put my grandsons 12v electric jeep on 18v,changed the gears from an electric motorcyle and made him the fastest kid on the block..would have my exmark on nitrous but my wife won't let ..lol..thanks

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account