Re: Should i change carbs ?

Pops Peds /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Not that i am any expert on it but i think i took apart my first carb around 64 or 5 years ago and have done mechanic work most of my life in some way..i knew i would have to get it jetted for the motor but was't sure about the hook up and if i will need anything different to hook it up so i can order it all at one time.the carb on it now is not past using but just one that has seen it's better days so i am just mulling over changing .don't take what i am typing as me not appreciating your post .i really do thank you for the info but just wanted you to know i'm not a newbie at tuneing carbs..been a awhile but used to rejet race cars for different tracks,weather condition and on occasion some tracks where we had to weigh more or less ...thanks again

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account