Is 15/15 sha on a stock derbi variant sport more fun than 12/12?

shman shmilroy /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Project time....rebuilding a variant sport.

Got a new proj and im playing with some ideas; I'm thinking about tryin to make a hill cruiser. It would be cool to hold 30 up a hill and not feel like I was about to blow-up... I'm gonna stick with the stock jug/piston as a control. I'm not sure what exhaut i'm destined for... but I figure the intake may help make a decision. Somewhere (prolly Myron's) I read upsizing from a 12/12 sha is seemingly very do-able. If i arbritrarily put a 15/15 sha with the matching upsized throat, is there potential to have more fun? like uh.... if is sized a 15/15 with any of the pipes on treats right now, and play with jets/basic tune, are there noticible change from bones stock? Is the black baffle any more fun to ride than the MLM straight?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account