Re: track tires - slicks, semi slicks..

Daniel '' /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I’m running the 16 inch k55, on my magnum and they are very sticky once they get hot. I’m also running like 12 psi in the front and 22 in the rear. On my other racer a couple years ago I was on a pair of 2.5 mc11 and people were talking shit until I was putting down better lap times with a stock full rigid puch than 70cc Peugeot’s. That year I also brought a Sebring with a 3 year old set of sava slicks and yeah I couldn’t get enough heat in the tire in the warm up lap and had to take it easy for the first few laps. Alex got his nice and toasty flopping around on the warm up lap, but I’m just not gonna do that. I’ll probably end up putting k56 on that Sebring if I bring it back to the track and shelf those slicks. They’re pretty old at this point.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account