Angled E50 exhaust options

Dan O'Connor /

Unless I am missing something I see only 3 aftermarket exhausts available for an angled port. Bike - Stock dart cylinder 2.0 HP. No upgrades other than 14MM intake and mesh filter. Has 12MM bing but I also have a 14MM bing but haven't got that installed yet but want to put it on. I'd prefer keeping low/mid range power for general driving rather than trying for highest top speed. Thanks!

MLM puch magnum techno EDM pipe - angle port

MLM peoples pipe for stock puch magnum angled exhaust port - stock blaster

Also found this on dos - PUCH VOY TURBO KIT EXHAUST

https://www.doscycles.com/products/puch-turbo?_pos=1&_sid=d31d773af&_ss=r&variant=12497344069734

Re: Angled E50 exhaust options

Wesley Ambrosini /

With minor welding skills, all pipes fit.

You can take the kit to a machine shop and have them cut it flat.

Zack at peaks told me Supposedly some sells a conversion plate to make it A flat port!?

Dan O'Connor /

Any thoughts on the actual options I posted? I don't have welding equipment or experience and the posted options would probably be cheaper than having a 3rd party modify a flat one. I'm leaning toward the EDM one just because there is zero info on the the voy one and the peoples pipe had no positive reviews and is the most expensive. thanks

You can use a torch heat and bend a flat port pipe to fit

or you could just get a Crank pipe from Ryan Go on Moped Army

People’s pipe is ok. I think the hero pipe would fit the best on your bike.

Dan O'Connor /

which one is the hero pipe? I see one on treats for a hero cylinder kit but I don't have that.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

If you have an old stock Thomas Hunter pipe you can HAC the header and then use pug canister..

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account