New Hobbit pipe - sooo quiet now.

Barry (Bob) Brown /

I saw this pipe on another members Hobbit and thought it was nice looking and they said it was also quiet. Mine had a Proma circuit pipe, which will wake the dead even though I heat wrapped it, so I asked him about making me one and he followed through and sent me this. I cant say enough about how cool he is and how awesome this pipe is on the Hobbit.- it is sooo quiet now that I no longer scare women and children when riding in the neighborhood.

20191102_143838[1].jpg

Re: New Hobbit pipe - sooo quiet now.

Dan (high idle) Conway /

Man... when I had a hobbit with a proma it would kill me, living in a tight neighborhood I always felt bad firing it up in the morning before heading to work.

Now i’m back to square 1 riding my 70cc Maxi geared low with Tecno boss sounding like a screaming banshee

Barry (Bob) Brown /

It is really much quieter now.

Not near as quiet as my FA50 . ;)

The stinger /silencer is amazing. I wonder if that on any pipe will quiet the pipe ?

Dirty30 Dillon /

That's why they call it a silencer... Of course adding a giant silencer onto a pipe with a small one will make it quieter

The MLM side bleed I put on an NOI sounds identical @ idle. Barry can you get some audio of a fly by?

reminds me of my old hobbit

IMG_20130731_223936.JPG
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account